Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I buy Hineleban products?
Purchase here. We deliver nationwide.
Purchase directly at the Summit One Tower Shaw office.
Message us on Facebook or Instagram Hineleban Farms page.
Message 0917-5149736, 0922-9220600
2. Is there a minimum order quantity?
3. What is the delivery lead time?
Standard delivery lead time if via LBC, Airspeed, JRS: 2-3 days for Metro Manila. 4-5 days for outside Metro Manila. Clients may opt for on-demand delivery via Grab, Lalamove, JRS Express for outside NCR. Shipping fee borne by client.
4. What are the pick-up hours?
- Summit One Tower, 530 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City–10 am to 6 pm, Mondays to Fridays; 9 am to 11 am on Saturdays.
5. How do I cook Hineleban Farms Adlai?
Proportion is 1 cup of Adlai grains to 2 cups of water and pop in a rice cooker. Rinse well prior to cooking.
6. What is the shelf life of Hineleban Farms Adlai?
1 year. Store in a cool, dry place.
7. Is Adlai carbs? What is the caloric content?
It is complex carbohydrates, the good carb. it takes the body longer to break them down. 1 cup Adlai has 160 calories. With half a cup, you’re already full.
8. How is Adlai vs. Quinoa vs. Rice
9. What makes the Hineleban Farms Coffee special?
Hineleban Farms Coffee is 100% Arabica highland coffee. According to Q graders, it has a nutty, caramel cocoa aftertaste. For every bag of coffee, we plant a tree for you. So you don't only enjoy your coffee, you are reforesting for future generations.
10. Why should I take Tuminugan Turmeric?
Tuminugan is 100% organic, unadulterated, geo-tagged turmeric with one of the highest, if not the highest in curcumin levels, the active ingredient in turmeric. Fights gout, high uric, detoxes the liver, kills cancer cells, cleanses the blood, combats skin and hair disorders, improves overall health condition.
11. Does your Turmeric have pepper?
No. Tuminugan Turmeric has 3x more curcumin, the natural active ingredient in turmeric. Tested and found to have 8-12% curcumin levels while most turmerics around the world is at 3-5% only that pepper is needed to help absorb the turmeric. Our purist approach is unadulterated, with maximum natural field inputs to extract all the deep nutrition from the soil of Tuminugan farm.