Who said healthy was Boring?!
Try my turmeric adobo Adlai super perfection ! All pinoy Adlai gluten free, high protein, safe for diabetes grain!!
- 1 kilo chicken, w more sauce
- half cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- half cup soy sauce
- a fourth cup virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 bay leaf
- half a tsp turmeric
- plus about 6 peppercorns
- make your chicken adobo as usual
- Low heat for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Then in rice cooker pour in sauce of the adobo,
- setting the chicken aside.
- Add 2 cups Adlai and another 4 cups water.
- Let cook!
- Serve with atchara and fresh tomato bits siding!!!